Google is the number one search engine in the world. So you should known Top 10 Interesting Facts to learn more about Google. When Internet users are familiar with Google. Search, mail, advertising, klaudasaha different types of service Google. Google’s headquarters is located in Mountain View, California. The company has been working to make information available to people. Larry Page and Sergey Brin founded Google in September 4, 1998.
Google working together on such a subject that is difficult to keep an account of all things. Recently questions and answering website to question is, what’s the most interesting tasks? The answer to this question has interesting brand-new users. In business and technology website Business Insider has published a report on results of 10.
Top 10 Interesting Facts of Google
- Google search is an issue, then we can see results very quickly. But the interesting thing is that these results show that at least 200 cases before considering Google, it only shows.
- Google and Google have bought domain names around a lot on Google. Although Google to enter the wrong domain names are available, also owned by Google. Guogala on it, Gagala Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. also owned by Google. Google has even taken 466453 domains.
- Google search is more than 20 Million per second.
- Millions of people around the world that are able to change something ‘strange’ in the name of the project at Google. For example, Google ‘luna’, the name of a project. Internet facilities in the area, a project to expand the Internet with balloons. The work on the project can be seen by small populations in keeping Google. In 01 of the facility, such as G-mail, Google seraki language.
- Larry Page and Sergey Brin, the first doodle was created in August 1998. “They’re out of the office and can be solved at the time an error na-technical users to reach the message is the first doodle.
- Google’s search index size is more than 10 million gigabyte. If you want to submit this information to anyone personally, but he will need a terabyte-sized hard drive to one million.
- The only institution that Google displays its results as soon as possible sarcapeje the Internet for less than the user wants.
- Google Street View maps took pictures of the 50 million miles of the road.
- Only this year, Google has acquired 4 companies. Google bought the three firms each month.
- Google’s video service YouTube video are watched each month, more than 600 million hours. That is, every person in the world like watching an hour of video.
Thanks for reading!