Sometimes we would make a mistake or have any other reason to change the name to Facebook. But again, just because you are at least 60 days awating policy to change name on Facebook. So that 60 days before your name change can not be done on Facebook. And many people are having problems for this. Even so, his ID was forced to shut down.
Changing Your Name On Facebook
This article is meant to solve this problem for me today. Today I’ll show you 60 days before you can change your name on Facebook. Facebook has come forward to solve this problem for you. First, click on the link of Facebook Desktop Help named Changing Your Name. Now fill-up the form with your full name on that page. See we have shared an example of that page bellow.
- Enter your currect First name (required).
- Enter your currect Middel name, if you want to change it. You can also make this option blank to unchange it.
- Then enter your currect Last name (required).
- Now select Spelling Mistake option under Reason for this change option.
- Then your current profile photo, select the photo that there should be the same.
- Finally, you’ll need to click Send.
- A confirmation message will appear.
This time, your name will be changed automatically, but you will have to wait a few hours or a few days, but the name change will be 100 percent. To learn more to fix this problem you can read that name changing page on Facebook. We have already shared that page link on middel of this article. Thanks for reading!